– Two years MINIMUM experience in dialysis. If an additional skill is required, one year MINIMUM experience (can be concurrent)
– Current Licensure (Compact License Preferred)
– High Regard for Patient Care
– Organizational Skills
– Reliable & Punctual
– Transportation & Valid Driver’s License
– Must pass drug screening and background check!
If you are interested in an assignment, you will need to provide the following documents for consideration:
– Current Resume
– Three (3) supervisory clinical reference contacts with phone and emails
After reviewing your records, you will be contacted by a Renal Reserve recruiter.
To get a head start, APPLY on our website by completing the application, skills self-assessment, document releases, and testing by specialty.
If selected, you will need to provide copies of your:
– Annual Flu Vaccine
– Current CPR or BLS (front and back) AHA, Red Cross
– Drivers License
– Social Security Card
– Annual Physical Exam (MD or NP)
– Current TB Test/Questionnaire (PPD)
– Verification of Hepatitis B Antibody/Antigen
– Verification of MMR and Varicella titer or records of the original immunizations
Please fax (1-888-674-1871) completed documents to the Renal Reserve Credentialing Department. Additional documents may be required for privileging compliance. If you have questions, please call the Renal Reserve Credentialing Department: 855-674-5458, x3100.